And the winner is...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't know yet, but Friday was the final weigh-in for the biggest loser competition at my school. When I weighed in, I was in the lead! But that was also at like 11-12:00, and the weigh-ins ended at 3. They reveal the winners today. I'll let y'all know the results when I find them out! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
  • Good luck!! So glad you're in the lead, you got this!! What's the prize?
  • I look forward to checking back to this thread and see how you did. Good luck!
  • Good luck! Whether you win or not, you have incredible progress behind you to reach your goal, but I do hope you win
  • I love biggest loser challenges! They are really motivational and I'm always determined to win so it keeps me going. haha! Good luck you'll do this!
  • First place prize is $400, 2nd is $75, third is $25. They did it this way because they only had $500 to give out. I'm really excited and can't wait to get the results!
  • What time do you get the results??
  • I have no idea! I don't know how they're gonna tell us either -- I've been checking my school email religiously and I've got nothing yet.
  • Oh, I hope you win. Your progress is very inspirational. I wish they did this type of challenges where I go to school, I'm in college. Anyway, keep going, let us know when you get the results!
  • Oooooo! Good luck!!!
  • Okay so as of right now, I know I'm either in first or second because I know one of the winners and I know she's behind me in the competition. But I don't know what I've won yet -- but either way, I MADE IT! I'll let y'all know what place I actually got, but hey, if nothing else -- I got in the top 2! YAY!
  • Yay congratulations!
  • WooHoo!

Lin
  • So how did it go?
  • The results are in...
    And I got 2nd place! According to their records, I've lost 23lbs since January 30th and almost 10% of my body weight. I won $75 dollars. The girl that won had lost 36lbs and around 13% of her body weight. I don't know how she did it, but I'm okay -- 2nd place is still something to be proud of!