Birth Control

• I'm on my third week of IP and i had my period the second week but i'm on birth control and i forgot to take a pill so i woke up this morning with my period againn. Is my taking birth control affecting my weight loss?
  • My coach told me that the diet can affect estrogen levels...and be careful, it can lower the effectiveness of birth control. She suggested using condoms as well as the pill during IP for insurance. So don't be too surprised by any changes with Aunt Flo, it's not an effect of your weight loss.
  • your period can get all messed up and not to freak anyone out but the pill failed me 2 months into the diet just know that it is a risk
  • Quote: your period can get all messed up and not to freak anyone out but the pill failed me 2 months into the diet just know that it is a risk
    I am glad to "see you" back on! I'm curious how the pregnancy phase-off and transition is going for you - as I will hopefully be in your shoes in a few months!

I'm not on any birth control now and see the 'increased fertility' as a plus! Congratulations, and keep us (me) updated!
  • I got to see my coach yesterday, she thought it was best to immediately go to phase 4 (maintenance) which corresponds perfectly to not feeling so hot.

Best wishes and baby dust to you LizRR!
    I'm glad to know that IP works well and fast for after the baby and nursing is done. Never again will I carry around "baby weight" for 2 years after I had the baby like I did before