LAWL Rapid Results successes?

• I was just curious to see if anyone here has successfully lost weight on the Rapid Results plan? I think it somewhat resembles the old colored plan. I pulled it out this week and was mulling it over and just wanted to get some feed back on this particular program.
    1. How long were you on the program?
    2. How much did you lose?
    3. Did you make goal?
    4. Did you follow the Rapid Results plan only?
    5. Are you currently maintaining?

Thanks for your help
  • Hi,
    Do you have any info on the plan you could send me. I was on LAWL a few years back and lost 80lbs. After 2 kids I gained it back. I don't have any of the plan info to get started again. Hoping you can help.
    Thanks,
    Maria
  • Quote: I was just curious to see if anyone here has successfully lost weight on the Rapid Results plan? I think it somewhat resembles the old colored plan. I pulled it out this week and was mulling it over and just wanted to get some feed back on this particular program.
    1. How long were you on the program?
    2. How much did you lose?
    3. Did you make goal?
    4. Did you follow the Rapid Results plan only?
    5. Are you currently maintaining?

Thanks for your help
    I have been doing the rapid results plan. I am currently on plan 2. I do find it much more "liveable" then the colored plans. The weight does not come off as quickly as the old plans but it does work. You just have to decide if you want to lose quickly or do something more liveable...

I have not made it to goal yet. I made it to goal VERY quickly with the old plan.

With that being said...I lost all my weight with the blue plan 7 years ago...I have since gained it all back and then some...so are the old plans good...yes...but is that way of eating sustainable...idk...I guess it depends on you...

Hope this helps!
  • Quote: Hi,
    Do you have any info on the plan you could send me. I was on LAWL a few years back and lost 80lbs. After 2 kids I gained it back. I don't have any of the plan info to get started again. Hoping you can help.
    Thanks,
    Maria
    you can get all of the plan information from LA Weight Loss dot com
  • Hi,
    I started the Rapid Results plan 19 days ago, and I'm down 9.2lbs. I'm hoping to knock that last .8lbs off by Sunday for a round number in 21 days. 10lbs in 3 weeks seems very good to me - it's a sustainable loss rate. I'm also never hungry, I frequently skip the starch servings and LA Lites (actually, I'm using Lunas), and although I did end up throwing out some veggies as they went bad because I bought more than I could eat quickly, I'm finding it affordable. I'm not even doing any regular exercise.

Also, my Walmart has the Hollywood 48 hr diet juice for only 15 bucks for 32 oz, so that's affordable too.

Unfortunately, I don't have answers to your questions 2, 3, 4, and 5, since I just started, but I'm very pleased with it.