10 pounds-10 times

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • hey thats what I've been doing too!!!! I've got 2 down and heading into my third time!!
  • AWESOME! It feels good to know somebody else is doing it and loving it
  • I've just reached my first 10 pound goal since deciding to lose 10 pounds 10 times. I only have to lose 10 pounds 9 more times to goal.
  • I think your idea is great. I too get overwhelmed when I think of how far I have to go and am working on staying positive with more appreciation for the small goals rather than focusing on the long road ahead. We each have to find what works. For me it's also important to not beat myself up over "failures", time frames not adhered to etc.
    Good luck to you, we all know it's in our heads more than anything, and you sound like you have done a lot of work figuring out your own needs and attitudes, that is a huge goal met!
  • Quote: For me it's also important to not beat myself up over "failures", time frames not adhered to etc.
    Isn't that the truth?!?! On past attempts to lose weight I'd basically give up if I ate something bad. It would totally take me out of the game. I proved to myself that isn't me anymore just this weekend. My grandma died yesterday. My husband and I went for a long drive just to get our minds clear. We stopped for ice cream then I had pizza later. A LOT of it. Today I was on the elliptical two times for 30 minutes each. I felt better and clearer and more at peace with my grams passing after the elliptical today then all the junk food I ate yesterday. I didn't give up. I didn't let yesterday's junk food defeat me! I'm so sad right now, but so proud of myself for this personal victory.