Before and After

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just thought I'd post some pictures of my trip to Disneyland the first from last January (when my dh and I went without the kids) and the second from last week. I weighed 265 last year, and around 212 this year. Hope that you all can see the difference.
  • Here is one from last week.
  • You look great
  • WHAT A TRANSFORMATION You look fantastic! ! !
  • I can see a difference! You're doing great!
  • You look FABULOUS!!!! What a difference!!! Your gorgeous!
  • OMG!!! What a huge difference!!! Your tummy is gone!! **Poof**

You look great!!! Good job girl!!!
  • You look great, Denise!!!!
  • Wow! You look incredible! You can really see the difference between the before and after pics--how exciting!
  • you really do look awesome, and so much happier. =)
  • looks great!

I noticed on your second picture how much "kid stuff" you dragged along with you.

Dana
  • Thank you all. I feel pretty good about myself, too. Now if I could only get rid of the arm flab...

Dana, isn't it such a change to have to drag along all of the extras in order to keep the kids happy? You sure learn to pack differently.
  • Denise....You can TOTALLY tell the difference! You have a waist in the second picture!

And is it okay to tell you that your husband is a total cutie-pie? (I have a thing for redheads...)
  • you can clearly see the difference! its great to see that things have been working for you.
  • Wow! You'd have to be blind not to see that difference. Congrats!!! Peace Everyone. -Apryl