Wanting to start IP in Baton Rouge area.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • BR IP location
    Love my coach & those that work with her...
    Wendy Lutgring, MSN, RN
    Ideal Weight Loss Solutions
    9270 Siegen Lane, Suite 204
    Baton Rouge, LA 70810
    225-933-9330
    www.idealprotein.com
  • Hello All, I am new to IP....very new! I signed up today and begin my program tomorrow. Wish me well! I'm excited to have found this forum. I joined at Ideal Wellness and they were great. From what I heard of BRFit and Woman's, they were cheaper to get started also. The phone number is 225-603-7595.
  • Quote: Hello All, I am new to IP....very new! I signed up today and begin my program tomorrow. Wish me well! I'm excited to have found this forum. I joined at Ideal Wellness and they were great. From what I heard of BRFit and Woman's, they were cheaper to get started also. The phone number is 225-603-7595.

Good luck and welcome!

I go to Ideal Wellness too!
  • Quote: What are my location options for the Baton Rouge area? Is there only one and only place to go, or do I have options?
    I really am motivated to get started, but the website's location finder isn't working.
    I live in Baton Rouge, but am extremely close to both Ascension and Livingston parishes. I've also tried google. As with anything, I am sure success will depend on location, location, location. The right coach or the wrong coach can be the difference between success and failure.
    I've tried the search option here, and see several people in my area, but no one has listed what clinics they use. Is this not allowed?
    Sorry - newbie here - Just anxious to get started and looking for info.
    Downtown physical therapy on highland rd near the country club. You can also go to dutchtown physical therapy for weigh ins and buying food. I love them bc they don't make you buy whole boxes of food no start up fee and you can bring back and exchange food you haven't opened.