ONE reason you will stay on your plan today....

You're on Page 1 of 65
Go to
  • Of course, there are many reasons to stay on your plan - what is ONE of those reasons.
  • because seeing the scale go up is a 'wake up' call for me.
  • Because yesterday when I had take-out for supper, I felt really bloated and sick. I won't miss feeling like that.
  • Because I like feeling in control of myself a lot better than I like M&Ms.
  • Because I finally got out of the 270's today!!!!!
  • Because By Tuesday I'll have stayed on plan for thirty days!
  • Because I see the life I have waiting for me at the end of this.
  • because yesterday was healthy and it felt so good!
  • Because I spent last night making my food for the week, so there's no reason to go off plan.
  • Because while I stayed on plan yesterday, I wasn't entirely happy that I felt out of control with my cravings due to stress from last night. I bought two products I normally try to stay away from, but at least chose no-sugar-added versions. If I can serve myself moderate portions throughout the week without binging, I'll feel more ok about occasionally giving into these kinds of sweets, but I'm still wondering if it'll be better to avoid them altogether.
  • Because someone at work gave me a pair of Tommy Hilfiger denim capris that are too big for her. I've been buying only cheap/used clothes along the way, and these are cute! And like new! They're too tight on me now, but I want to wear them SOON!
  • Because I had 2 things today that reminded me that even though I've been feeling really proud and good about myself lately, I'm still really fat!!!
  • because i will need surgery in the future and i want to be healthier when i have it...
  • because I really like to see the scale going down instead of up.
  • Because I am never leaving onederland again.