Yayayayayayay!

• I went to Kohl's today and there was this black dress with flowers on it that was just GORGEOUS. But it was in the regular section, so of course instantly I'm like "There is no way I can wear that!" even though I know they go up to an XL/18, I just knew because it wasn't plus sized/in the women's section that it wasn't gonna fit me.

But then I was thinking...and I went up to it and I looked at it, got an XL and I looked at my mom and I was like, "Not yet, right?" and she goes, "Well, the only way to find out is if you try it on!"

So I did... and it slipped right on! Granted, for right now I'm probably gonna need a slip or something with it to smooth it out, but it FIT! And my mom even said, "Look how tiny you are!" It makes me so excited that I'm not limited to the plus size section anymore! I'm so glad I was brave enough to try on that dress; otherwise I would've missed out!
  • that is *awesome*!!!! and i bet that, until you actually got the dress on and saw how fa-boo you look, it hadn't actually clicked how much smaller you are, eh?
  • Woohoo! I love going to Kohl's and trying random stuff on. I have been surprised more than once about what fits and what styles look good.