26.4 pounds lost

• I signed up for a weightloss competition and today was the mid-point weigh in. I exceeded my expectations and lost 26.4 pounds. My goal was to reach 130 by this point but I got to 121. I want to weigh 110. So I only have 11 more pounds left. I am feeling pretty good about it, and everyone tells me it's really noticeable. I still have stomach fat, but it's gone down so much that I really think it won't take long to have it gone. It's hard to believe to be honest. I also lost 4.5% body fat.
  • Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, were you calorie counting or following a different type of program?
  • Just calorie counting and exercising a lot. Walking to and from work instead of carpooling. 40 min walk there and back. Taking the steps instead of the elevator. I live on the tenth floor. I have an inflatable punching bag I beat on. I lift weights as well. On weekends I try to go for at least a three or four hour walk. I can't follow diets or programs, I learned that in the past. I always fall off the wagon. I kept eating my favourite foods, but smaller portions. I had almonds for snacks.
  • That's great! You go get healthy!