Why I Love Atkins

• Real butter; Extra Virgin Olive Oil; Half&Half in my cup of coffee

Why did you choose the Atkins plan?
  • I feel good and energetic and am not hungry!
  • I'm doing a more modified plan of Atkins (really just more veggies, all clean foods, bits of dark chocolate) and I chose it for the energy I feel, clearheadedness, bring able to eat butter, evoo, etc. that keeps me satisfied instead of starving!
  • It is the only thing that ever worked for me...but I do still struggle with carbs.
    There are those who think I am crazy....but I love fat!
  • I am never hungry either. Last night I had to force myself to eat my vegetables.
  • I love that I'm never hungry and I feel like I get to eat so much. Sure I'm giving up toast and chips, but I get to have real butter, real mayo, cheese, and yummy real food that doesn't really have an ingredient list. It's just normal food.
  • Having real cheese is awesome. The Fatfree cheese is gross. I don't mind some lowfat cheese, but totally fat free isn't really cheese. I rather have one ounce of full fat cheese than a big portion of the FF cheese.

Quote: I love that I'm never hungry and I feel like I get to eat so much. Sure I'm giving up toast and chips, but I get to have real butter, real mayo, cheese, and yummy real food that doesn't really have an ingredient list. It's just normal food.