Restarting!!

• Hey Everybody, I've been gone since last November I think. I decided I needed a break back in december, I'd been on the diet since March of last year and had done great! Down about 95 pounds at that time. Its a big commitment but it was worth it I know. I was seeing less and less weightloss and just feeling frustrated and wanting less restriction over christmas. I thought for sure I'd restart in January.....
    Not as easy as it seems I thought I'd restart in February
    Nope...I thought I'd work out and count calories and lose the weight...but alas it didn't seem to do the trick.
    now here I am in March and I decided I'd restart on My birthday yup...worked a nightshift and didn't start that day. Ok but now its March 23rd and I've successfully been on it again for 3 days.
    I know it doesn't seem like much especially after I was on it for 10 months but I really want to lose these pounds remaining and the 10 or 15 I gained back.
    Thanks for listening if you are reading this. Anyone else newly restarted?
    How is it going?
  • Hi Losingtime, Welcome back and glad to see you're restarting. I'm not a restarted but I am realizing I'm so done with this diet now that I'm on my last 6 lbs. I keep wanting to move into P2 but I know I just have to keep plugging along...chugga chugga choo choo!!! So, it's nice to see you're back to chug with me and the rest of us!!! Keep going!
  • Thanks ONLY 6 pounds!! thats awesome! Good for you
  • I completely understand!! I started again in February but this past 2 weeks I've been on and off and it's so hard to stick to it!!

On my first round I didn't hesitate to get on plan and stay on it but every time I try to start again It doesn't seem to stick...
    I've been so sick these last two days due to eating off plan that I think it finally stuck with me that I should not stray...

Good for you for not giving up and hopefully we can share stick it out until the end!! You have accomplished so much already I am sure you can do it!!
  • I too am feeling the struggle, I started IP in November and was soooo good lost 20 lbs and felt awesome, went off plan in January on a trip to mexico and just for the life of me couldnt get motivated to give it 100%, I am struggleing to loose the 5 lbs that I have gained but I have been on plan for 4 days now and I am feeling strong. I know I can do this, the weekend I am sure will be a challenge, I have really enjoyed my weekend bevies lately but its not for ever and I am hoping to hit my goal before summer so I can enjoy BBQ season. Hang in there it will get better, at least thats what I keep telling myself
  • AshGFonIP
    Summer bbq's are good motivation
    I honestly thought restarting would be easy because I already knew I could do it and it was so successful. I think I started to really get used to relaxing at the end of a hard day with a glass of wine again and not having to say no to all the extra's that come on a salad or with a meal at a restaurant.
    AnaMP
    Its worth a little struggle though right I do think its harder when we give into things, when I was doing it 100% before I found I wasn't craving and it was easy to say no to things. I guess its just getting past the hump again....can't wait till I'm past it haha.
  • Welcome back!!