Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

• Anyone else a huge Resident Evil fan, or a gamer here?
    I'm totally going on a gaming binge this weekend and that is ALL I'm going to do.

This game looks sick! I can't wait to get home and play it!
  • I loved it! It was a little short, I wish it was longer and you could choose the different sides whether it was Umbrella's team or the Spec Op's side thats one thing I would have done differently that way it'd be longer with more missions. I'd say if you're really worried about the bad reviews wait until it goes on sale and then get it. But definitely get it! I beat it and decided to replay it!
  • I just bought this for my fiance for his birthday. He loves it! We're both Resident Evil fans (I've been playing since the first one was out even though I was what, 10?) so he REALLY wanted it.

I'll probably borrow it when he's done and start playing it.
  • I want it and play with my DH. Do you have the xbox 360? That is the version we are waiting for.
    Our fave games are Left for Dead 1 and 2 and wishing a 3 would come out soon. There are add ons but we dont play live.
  • I will never forget the first scenes in the mansion (the beginning of it all). We had no idea and then we saw the zombies (to say nothing of the zombie-dogs that broke the windows and jumped us). It was great!
    Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play anymore. I hope you enjoy!!!
  • Quote: I just bought this for my fiance for his birthday. He loves it! We're both Resident Evil fans (I've been playing since the first one was out even though I was what, 10?) so he REALLY wanted it.

I'll probably borrow it when he's done and start playing it.
    I have all the original's for the Ps1! I'm so glad my Ps3 can play ps1 games! I have been itching to get at them all! I think I will this weekend, because Operation Raccoon City has just brought the urge to play them all over again! Man I'm sure they'll still make me jump and scream! haha I love it! I can't wait for Resident Evil 6 to come out! Seriously I am Resident Evil Obsessed! I even bought the one for DS Revalations. I bought the DS just for that game! lol. I don't even mind the movies, I kind of like them a lot more than most people haha.

Quote: I want it and play with my DH. Do you have the xbox 360? That is the version we are waiting for.
    Our fave games are Left for Dead 1 and 2 and wishing a 3 would come out soon. There are add ons but we dont play live.
    Nope, I'm a Ps3 girl. I hate xbox lol.

Quote: I will never forget the first scenes in the mansion (the beginning of it all). We had no idea and then we saw the zombies (to say nothing of the zombie-dogs that broke the windows and jumped us). It was great!
    Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play anymore. I hope you enjoy!!!
    Ah yes! The originals were for sure EPIC!

P.S I think I'm going to start playing them all over again. 1-5 and Operation Raccoon City! Good thing I'm single LOL!
  • Did get the xbox 360 version and it is great but sucks there is no offline co-op.
  • Has it come out already??? I'm a terrible gamer but I do enjoy watching them and I've kept up with RE since it first came out when I was 12!

Off to YouTube for playthroughs!