All about you/Favorites!

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • lor: Yellow

Food: lamb

Drink: soft: coke zero 'naughty' whiskey.

Weight loss program: Slimming World

Movie: Any comedy

Animal: dog

Vacation place: Scotland

City:London

Band: none

Beauty product: under eye concealer

Celebrity: James Caan

Article of clothing you own: [img][/img]anything that makes me look slimmer

Store: none

Restaurant: none

Video game: none

Healthy activity: walking

Book (or series):EF Benson books

TV show:none
  • Hello. I am fond of social media and have passion of follow many instagram actress and actors. Used some special service for watch their private accounts or stories. nstagram allows you to see who viewed your story when. To know if someone has viewed your Instagram story simply tap on your profile picture in the story feed and open the story you shared. Sometimes user can make won account private. So in such cases user can get help of view private instagram I used such viewers few times before.
  • I am also fond of social media.
  • I want to share my experience in creating content for TikTok. I've always loved sharing creative and funny moments in my life, and TikTok has been the perfect platform for me. I recently discovered a great resource for growing my account. It's a real catalyst for growing in popularity and increasing subscribers. Here I found a lot of useful tips, tools and even the opportunity to participate in various Challenges. Thanks to celebian, my content has become more qualitative, and the number of subscribers is constantly growing. I highly recommend this resource to everyone who wants to take off on TikTok and make their account really interesting. Let's develop together!