Ideas needed for bone-in chicken breast!

• I've got 2 or 3 bone-in chicken breast that I want to have for tomorrow night. Crock pot or oven is what I want to use. It also needs to be kid friendly for a 3 year old and of course healthy! Any ideas would be great! Thanks in advance!
  • Chicken cacciatore or pollo in potacchio are the first things that come to mind, but chicken stew also would work.

My daughter is four and I usually have to separate out the potatoes, meat, veggies, but she'll eat it
  • Dump a jar of your favorite salsa on top. When it's done, you can eat as is, or shred for tacos/salad/quesadilla. Top with a little shredded cheese, maybe a few black olives, jalapenos for you.
  • debone it, is my first thought. it's not hard.

then what about slitting it through the middle, stuffing in a bit of reduced-fat mozza, some tomato slices, some fresh basil leaves, and a bit of coarse-grain mustard or your favourite sauce, tie up in a bundle and roast - if you want, make an almond crumb coat (just pulverize almonds and pat them on exactly like bread crumbs).
  • Ooooh all of those sound so good! I'm going to have to try all 3, but I think I'm going to go with the salsa one for tomorrow. A friend of mine does that all the time with a corn salsa and I've always wanted to try it...but only with regular salsa. Then I can make salads for the week!