I'm that person....

• I was in the game. I was on track and moving towards my target. I was exercising, regularly and often, journaling everything that went in my mouth. And hanging out here.

I was losing weight so fast, I was concerned.

And then I got busy. Changed jobs, had longer hours. I blew out my shoulder and developed tendinitis in my wrists. I stopped journaling because I stopped eating due to a new prescription. Anything that passed my lips was a good thing, so I stopped worrying about what it was.

I gained weight. I am now back over 200, over 210 even. And Enough is enough, so I'm back. I hope you'll take me in.

I'm journaling again. And I just signed up at a new gym that is closer to work. I'm scheduled to work with a personal trainer 3 days a week. I have formed a running club with some friends, and I am signed up for an obstacle 5k in May. I've done it before, I can do it again.

Who's with me?
  • Welcome back!

A.
  • Welcome back! There are several of us that fall in this same category. Sometimes life gets in the way and we have to regroup and start again.
  • Welcome and good luck !
  • Welcome!! You can do it, you know how. Keep going.
  • Thanks for the support everyone.

Silly me, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed hang out on 3FC. Yet another small step towards being back on track.
  • Welcome I too have been there, done that and bought the t-shirt...more than once! The important thing is that you're back on it - go for it!
  • My doctor says to look at the previous go-rounds as practice! We've done it before so we KNOW we can do it again!!!