Yay! I exercised today!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I got in 11,000 steps no problem. No wonder my legs are tired after a few days of work. I bet at home I won't get near that!

Miss Chris
  • Tuesday March 11

1 hour of kickboxing!
  • I did the Callanetics tape( 10 years younger in 10 hours)
    Friday, Monday and today...I can already see a visible
    difference in my stomach and my posture. I had forgotten
    how fast this one works.
  • Ya-ya, I've got that tape! I actually bought the book about fifteen years ago. DH and I did the routine for a (little) while. Those exercises are FANTASTIC! And oh.... the pain....

I'm still sick (damnit) and can't exercise. But DD and I went to our hour and a half of yoga on Monday night. I was thinking that yoga probably doesn't count as exercise, but my butt is KILLING ME!! So I'm going to count it.
  • Yoga is excersice! It is not aerobic...but it is excersice. I did about 50 situps... I was mad I put off my walk til Chris got home but that is a problem when he went to a friends house til late! Never again. I do it early and I can have a bonus walk later on if there is time.
  • uhm. I ordered the Pilates and WATP DVDs. Does that count?
  • Raven: nice try! But I guess you did exercise your fingers by dialling up to order the tapes

I walked to work yesterday 25 minutes and walked home, another 25 minutes, and I walked down the stairs (14 flights) at work twice.

Today so far I have walked to work 25 minutes, plan on walking home 25 minutes and I have taken the stairs down at work one today.

I may do some belly dancing when I get home tonight if I am feeling up to it.
  • I had my BF order them online because all the money goes through his account right now. *wince*
  • 30 minutes level 4 on the exercise bike
  • I watched the first half of the Callanetics tape. Just to refresh my memory...
  • HA! I took the dogs for a 40 minute walk! woo me.
  • Okay Raven and Ellis, you girls are really reaching with regarding to ordering tapes or just watching them and not participating but we'll let it go this time on account that Ellis (poor dear ) has been sick and that Raven took the dogs for a walk

I managed to do 1/2 hour of bellydancing

Can't get into the gym this week as it is in a hotel so it is currently overcrowded with kids on March break vacation and I have a snowball's chance in **** of getting into the pool with all those kids in it
  • I mall walked for an hour. I have a terrible blister. I was in Reno and had to stop at Payless Shoes and get a pair of flip flops to get thru the day!!!
  • My gosh, that's right, Mauvais! Something to be grateful for! I'm sick this week and can't get to the Y (other than yoga), so I won't have to see all those KIDS!! Just my own.