Week three on IP and happy as a clam

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all,

Week three today, I have lost a total of 11 pounds and 19inches I am ecstatic.
    Started out a 185 and today 174. This is my first post, I really enjoy reading this blog.
  • Quote: Hi all,

Started out a 185 and today 174. This is my first post, I really enjoy reading this blog.
    I am wrapping up my 4th week and have to agree with you! Though I have only lost 9.75 inches...jealous!!!
  • Congrats! 11 pounds is wonderful! Keep up the wonderful work! I will warn you so days are very hard and some are very easy, take each day with a grain of salt! I have been flusted this last week as my week 5 WI I was up 0.2lbs but that's becasue of the wonderful 19 day TOM, my side effects did not happen till week 4-5, so be ready, come here everyday, these ladies and men are wonderful people and we are all here to support each other in the journey of weight loss, so congrats again keep up the wonderful work!
  • Good for you! It is a great feeling that only keeps growing as you get closer to your goal and realize you are changing your brain to live healthier... )

Congratulations,
    I'm just finishing up week 2 and feel slimmer already.
  • Great news! I'm on week two and loving it. :-)
    Yes, this is a great community on this message board.
  • Congrats!!!! Job well done everyone!
  • Congrats!it feel great.
  • Keep it up and stay 100% Op all the time! This diet really works (and quite quickly) when followed to the t!!! Be well and congratulations!!! Woot woot!!!
  • Congrats you've done a great job
  • Weight time line
    I love the little weight time lines that everyone uses, but for the life of me I can't figure out where on the site I can start one? Any suggestions.

Also St. Patrick's Day yesterday, I had to go to a party and play bagpipes and I was a little worried about the food, but it turned out great. I had a little corned beef, cabbage and green beans. No soda bread, no cheatingand I feel good this morning. '
  • Just finished up week 3 and was super hungry the last 2 days. I mentioned to resist temptation though. Some days are definetly better than others. I am loving the diet though and down 15 lbs in 3 weeks.
  • Quote: I love the little weight time lines that everyone uses, but for the life of me I can't figure out where on the site I can start one? Any suggestions.
    You have to be a member of the site for 20 days and have made 20 post then you get your ticker

Keep up the great work and stay 110% OP!!! This is the best "diet" ever!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
  • Congratulations on your success! I'm only on week 2 myself and hope I will be as successful as you. So far, I've stayed OP 100% and this forum definitely has a lot to do with that.