Hello with a headache

• I am new to this diet( day 4) and for the most part doing ok with it. Only problem is I have a headache that wil not go away. Tried having more salt,more water nothing helps except Advil . Taken 1600 mg ( 4 extra strength) just to get through today. Anyone else have this problem and if so any idea to get it to go away?
  • What diet are you following? Have you cut back on caffeine? A long time ago I did a rough crash diet and was told if I had a headache to eat an orange. I don't know what the reason behind that was. However, i took aspirin instead. If you are trying a new diet AND trying to reduce the caffeine at the same time, it could be that. Or, maybe, your diet is just too drastic for your body to take at the moment, but it should pass. Good luck.
  • Moving this to Weightloss Support.
  • Stilly, what diet are you on ?
  • If I don't eat enough calories, I get a major headache that nothing but more calories will cure. How many calories are you eating?
  • I did that when I cut my carb and sugar intake. Are you doing that?
  • It's called the Ideal Protien diet
  • There is a whole section on that Diet in here. Check it out.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/
  • Quote: It's called the Ideal Protien diet
    Headaches are very common when one starts this diet because it is quite extreme. I'd imagine they will be gone in a couple days though.
  • I am on my 3rd day I am still having a headaches
    My coach said that they will eventually go away, after the first week.

Quote: I am new to this diet( day 4) and for the most
    part doing ok with it. Only problem is I have a headache that wil not go away. Tried having more salt,more water nothing helps except Advil . Taken 1600 mg ( 4 extra strength) just to get through today. Anyone else have this problem and if so any idea to get it to go away?