Support for the last 10-20lbs.

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • Hi All!!!!

I would like to join to! I have the last 9lbs to lose and it is going sssssssssssooooooooooooooooo sssssssssssllllllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww

Oh and it is odd that this thread is in the 100 lb club lol. Based on you guys' heights, 100 lbs is NOT a safe goal but I'm sure you knew that ;o)
  • Quote: Hi All!!!!

I would like to join to! I have the last 9lbs to lose and it is going sssssssssssooooooooooooooooo sssssssssssllllllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww

Oh and it is odd that this thread is in the 100 lb club lol. Based on you guys' heights, 100 lbs is NOT a safe goal but I'm sure you knew that ;o)
    LOL, it's here because we had more than 100 lbs to lose .
  • Quote: LOL, it's here because we had more than 100 lbs to lose .
    BWAHAHAHA I'm smart, I thought that meant you were trying to BE 100 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I'm special. I seriously did not get that at all. Man how embarrassing!
  • My gym scale measured me waaay heavier than expected. Oh well, no matter what, I do have somewhere between 16-18 lbs to lose I think. I got pushed to the ground by annoying HS kids running around and I am refraining from putting too much weight on my knees till Sunday.
    I have my period, and I just crave more food. I know that I can eat at maintenance and feel fine, and right now I am eating just under. I have a "deadline" (so hard for me not to focus on it...) so I just want to try and trudge through, and if I don't get to goal by then its OK, but I just want to know that I gave it my best shot-and continue my journey after that. Trying to find that balance between staying active and not eating all the cals I burned and then some. Any type of workout is doing that to me this week.
    I got angry when my sister said that I look exactly the same cause a few weeks ago she said that I was all "skinny and sh*t" but this is about ME and not her, who cares what anyone thinks, me caring too much was my "downfall" in the first place.
    Just have to keep going on! Stupid stupid desire to eat a truckload of food...
  • Been dealing with a lot of stress lately, so I'm REALLY hoping to see a loss tomorrow!
  • Ok, I'm having one of those, I want to throw my freakin scale out the window days...0.o A few days ago I was 182.9...today I weighted in at 187.6 because of TOM water weight. Usually isn't more then a few pounds 0.o IT NEEDS TO GO..
  • Welcome to all the newbies, you're all definitely welcome here!

Baker and rainy days, sorry about the frustration. It's really hard, now with easter too. Ugh, too many Chocolate easter eggs keep popping up in our apt, ahhh!!!! I did get in a swim today so at least that...
  • Ok, I really AM happy to be maintaining at a healthy BMI, but I'm getting very frustrated, and very sick of the 150s!
  • Quote:
    Chocolate easter eggs keep popping up in our apt, ahhh!!!!
    Jellybeans and those whopper eggs xD Can't break the addiction.

rainydays- I'm hovering on the line between normal and overweight as far as BMI...this weight gain shot me up a few pounds into overweight again :S..hopefully it goes away in a few days...5 pounds in a few days mostly has to be waterweight right -.-
  • Baker, definitely water weight! I feel you on bmi, I'm just barely in normal territory and I want a bigger buffer zone! Just grrrrr.
  • Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in to say on Saturday I finally broke out of the 170s after about 7 months of bouncing around them!
    Now to keep it here and continue losing
    I really hope the 160s don't give me so much trouble.
    I am ovulating this week and feel pretty miserable. Anyone else get this way around ovulation? I feel all bloated, crabby, anxious, etc, just like PMS. Ugh.
  • Congrats jomatho that's awesome breaking into a new decade!!!!

rainydays ugh, I can't wait to get to a healthy BMI! I know the last few days have been bad because people keep giving us chocolate easter eggs. That's the problem with having a 3 year old, everyone thinks she needs to be pumped full of chocolate at easter. DH and I are trying to eat them slowly but I'm at the point where I just want to throw them out (don't think DH and DD would be overly happy with that, though).

Yeah, so no change in the scale but like you I AM happy that I'm maintaining! I've been eating amazingly well during the day but having some chocolate at night can't be helping things.
  • For some bizarre reason, my bodyfat is within a normal range, but my BMI is still 'overweight'. Grrr... At least it's progress!
  • Quote: For some bizarre reason, my bodyfat is within a normal range, but my BMI is still 'overweight'. Grrr... At least it's progress!
    It's probably do to a good deal of exercise. My guess would be that I'm about the same but I'm still working towards a healthy BMI so doctors leave me alone!
  • Quote: It's probably do to a good deal of exercise. My guess would be that I'm about the same but I'm still working towards a healthy BMI so doctors leave me alone!
    Good point! Makes a lot of sense.