Wearing my 130 pants at 160!

• I just got home for break a few hours ago and my parents said they could tell I've lost weight. When my Mom told me that I could probably wear my old pants now, I initially scoffed at the idea. I weighed 130 to 140 when I wore those pants, how could I fit in them at 160?

My curiosity got the better of me though and I tried a pair on. Holy crap they fit!
  • That's awesome! Are you weight training? Maybe it changed your shape more than your weight?
  • That is great!
  • Thats awesome!
  • thats so awesome!! congrats (: sometimes i feel like we rely more on the numbers on the scale than actually what the changes in our body tells us. hopefully i'll fit into some of my old jeans soon :P
  • Quote: That's awesome! Are you weight training? Maybe it changed your shape more than your weight?
    Yeah, I am actually! I haven't done much lower body work in a while though, the weather has been kinda crappy and it's killed my motivation. But I jog now too, I don't know if that's helping or not. Before, I didn't jog, I didn't really like it.

My stomach is still an issue so I'm holding off on trying on some old shirts but maybe I'm just looking at my body and seeing something larger than what it actually is.

Thank you to everyone who posted!
  • That's awesome!