What are you reading? (March 2012)

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • No 50 Shades of Grey for me, sounds too kinky for my blood. Right now on Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale by Christine Warren
  • I just started on the 5th book (For a Few Demons More) of Kim Harrison's The Hollows series. After reading the latest release (Perfect Blood) back in February, I had to re-read the whole series again for like the 4th time lol. I just realized I've blown through 4 books in the last month and a half. I'm a total addict.

The Outlander series sounds great. I'll have to check that out. And I totally forgot about the Stephanie Plum series. I loved the first 2!
  • I read my Lisa Gardner book in less than a week (loved it!), read Guts in about 3 hours (over a period of a couple days, but it's a rather short read). It was good, interesting, funny, sad. So I had 4 new books to decide on...and decided on 50 Shades of Grey. Hmmm. 3 chapters in and I'm wondering if I'll like it, but I did hear they're already planning to make it into a movie, so I'll finish it just so I can see if the movie even makes sense to see.