Lose 10lbs by April 1st!

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • New month, new thread! And at least this month we have a full month, lol.

Welcome and lets lose 10lbs!!!!!
  • Here's my stats, as of today:

SW: 198.4 (yey, soreness, ow..)
    CW: 198.4
    GW: 188 (or anything in the no-longer-obese-category!)
  • I'm in this time!
    CW: 231
    GW: 221

What do you do to drop the weight?
  • Kassie, I don't eat grains or dairy or any kind of sweeteners, and I work out a lot. Basically my diet consists of protein, vegetables, some fruit, and lots of healthy fats. That's what works best for me, because it's sustainable for me long-term. You have to find something you can keep up for the rest of your life, but of course you've heard that before.

SW: 203
    GW: 193 (!)

I have a trip to Florida in the middle of the month, but I'm going to stay on track diet-wise and there will be opportunities to work out while I'm there. I'm going to NYC in May and I want to get as close to 180 as possible before I leave, so I'm going to do everything I can to stay focused until then.
  • CW: 201
    GW: Anything in Onderland will do lol!!!!!!!
  • Woot! I'm in!

CW: 243
    March Goal...lose >10 pounds so that makes....
    GW: 233!
  • Welcome all!!

And I calorie count, kassie. And I do cardio mostly, with some stregnth training mixed in.
  • I'm in!
    SW: 315
    CW: 315
    GW: 305

I hope not to get sidetracked when I go home for my spring break in a week and a half.

Anyway, good luck ladies!
  • I'll be right there with you, marmar. I have a family trip to Florida this month while my sister's kids are on spring break. We can stay strong and make it through the change in our routines!
  • This time I plan to smash this goal. My friend is coming to visit me next week, but she's training for a marathon, so it won't be the typical margarita nosedive. Here we go!

SW: 346.4
    CW: 346.4
    GW: 334.4
  • I don't have that much to lose so i doubt i can lose 10 by April 1, although i would certainly be THRILLED if i could lose that much by then. I would really really really like to lose a TOTAL of 10 by April 1, meaning i have to lose another 6.5 pounds, since i've only lost 3.5.
  • Sw- 228.6
    Cw- 228.6
    Gw- 218
  • I'm in!!
  • I'm in! I think I missed the "lose 10 pounds by March 1st" by only a pound (but hey, I'll take 9!)
    SW: 195
    GW: 185
  • I'm in, too.

SW: 212
    GW: 202