Plateaus SUCK! (A Rant)

• I am helplessly stuck between 250.8 and 251.8!!

I have uped my exercise and downed my calories and nothing! Up and down between these two numbers! Ughhhhhh!

I know this to shall pass but it is pissing me off!! My 2nd weight loss goal was 249 by 2/29/2012 and it appears I am not going to make it.
  • I knowwwwww 0.o During those times, I just want to throw my scale out the window, and just pig the freak out... How long have you been stuck at your current weight?

The only thing I can say(that i'm sure you already know) is just stick with it, and you'll push through. When I hit one, i'm realizing the only way I can break through is by eating more for a week straight...crazy... 0.o Maybe you'll end up having a woosh by the 29th =D
  • I've been stuck here about 2 weeks. I usually average a weight loss of 3 pounds a week.

Last weeks weight loss was .08 pounds which placed me at 251.6 and then I went down to 250.8 then back up to 251.8!

I know when it does move it will move several pounds! We will pray for a miracle overnight LOL
  • Thanks for your response HealthyG! Those hormones probably have more to do with my mood this week than anything else.
  • Quote: I just sent you a post on the "frumpy" thread... We may be in the same boat this week. This too shall pass.
    Yes this to shall pass but hopefully without someone experiencing blood shed