I Hit The First Quarter Goal - 50 LBS! (With Pics!)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yes, you read that right, 50 pounds is a quarter of what I need to lose total - 201 pounds. But I know it can be done, a little at a time. And I just took a huge chunk out of that goal today, when I weighed myself and saw 316 on the scale. Eeeee!

I don't have any pics of me at my highest weight, but here are some pics of me around 350 in early December:

And here are some pics from today:

Obviously I still have a long long way to go (ha, I just typed that out as "weigh" to go). I mean, 151 pounds is going to take awhile. But I think losing 50 pounds in my first 5 months is a pretty big deal, you know? So I'm totally celebrating. I'll... I dunno, give myself a manicure or something. Using the FANCY lotion.
  • WOOHOOO...AWESOME and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look AMAZING. Your face looks so slim!!! We have the same goal. I'll see you in the 150s Cheering US on to goal....
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Awesome job!
  • Hooray! Very proud of you!
  • Great job!
  • Way to go! You're on the right track!
  • You are doing really great! Congratulations! Yes, you can do it, and you are doing it. Very encouraging.
  • Fantastic!! good for you!

• Awesome!! I can totally tell the difference 50 pounds is a great milestone!!
  • your doing great love!!!! Keep it up!!! I just got to the 50lb goal too!!!
    Keep it up lovely!
  • Quote: But I think losing 50 pounds in my first 5 months is a pretty big deal, you know? So I'm totally celebrating. I'll... I dunno, give myself a manicure or something. Using the FANCY lotion.
    You are so right!! What an tremendous accomplishment!! The pics are so telling, what a difference already!! Celebrate away, well deserved!
  • Keep it up.
  • That's awesome!! Way To Go!!!
  • That's AMAZING! You can so see a difference in your pics! girl and keep it up! So proud of you