Nsv!!

• Had an awesome NSV today!! I like to sit on the floor with my knees up with my chin resting on my knees....that's actually a pretty comfortable way for me to sit...at least it WAS. Today I was sitting by my hubby watching him play the computer at lunch when I realized....I was able to VERY COMFORTABLY sit like that again!!! Crazy NSV ! but for me its an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
  • I love this one! Its the little things that we love to do that are slowly coming back that keep us going!
  • This post made me smile . Love the NSV's
  • Dumb question, but what does NSV stand for? (I can deduce the meaning of the acronym, but not the acronym itself.) I'm sure it's not the "non-specific vaginitis" that came up from my Google search.

Freelance
  • non-scale victory!
    congrats!
  • Yay! Too cute.
  • Quote: Dumb question, but what does NSV stand for?
    Quote: non-scale victory!
    congrats!
    Thanks. I was JUST about to ask the same thing!
  • Congratulations! I love NSV too!
  • Thanks for explaining NSV, people, lol. I was confused, too!

My NSV is taking the stairs from the first floor to the third floor of the learning center at my university. I made it and I'm proud of myself! I've actually noticed that I can sit with my knees bent up to my chest more easily now, as well... that's something that's always been pretty difficult for me to do. Yay us!
  • WTG KaeLynnB! And WTG mimsyborogoves!