GonzoStar and Jacobsmommy WINS!!!!

• Well for the 1st time in the history (ALL 7 months off it!)of the point challenges, the winners did so with PERFECT SCORES!!!

GONZOSTAR and JACOBSMOMMY WINS!!!!!

The top 5 are as follows!!

1st - gonzostar and JacobsMommy ~ 112
    2nd - Sheila53 ~ 103
    3rd - Daners ~ 93
    4th - snowball1 ~84
    5th - rochemist ~ 80

What an incredible job everyone.

We also have 8 people that completed the challenge with no zero days!! Congratulations to: gonzostar ~ JacobsMommy ~ Sheila53 ~ Daners ~ snowball1 ~ rochemist ~ Raelynn ~ KittyMilk

WooooHooooo!! The effort made this month was just unbelievable!! Let's do this again in March!!!!
  • Congrats to everyone!!!
    Febuary was great month
  • Congrats everyone!!!
  • Yeah Holly and Sandi You put in the effort and it showed. Looking forward to a fabulous month in March!!!!!! Everyone did a great job.WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

Miss Chris
  • You two are a perfect 4!! Congratulations!

What a great month!
  • That's AMAZING! Congrats to eveyone for completing the challenge and those who did so with great scores.

Angi
  • ::bows::

hee. SO glad i'm taking march off. but you know, i DID lose 6 pounds in feb. so it was good!
  • Awesome job ladies!
  • It was really fun to win (co-win) for once, considering that I have NEVER even been in the top 5 since I started these challenges!!

Great job everyone!!

• WOW!!! OMG..I am so proud of all of you!!!!

Jacobsmommy...your bringing tears to my eyes. As one of my best friends in the whole world, I want you to know, you inspire me everday. And I couldn't be more proud of you!

• Congratulations! I'm so proud of all of you!

Great job,
    Sherry