What temptation did you resist today

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What did you find the strength to say NO to today?
  • The Evil Vending Machines at work!
  • My son brought home some peanut butter cookies and I haven't even SMELLED them, cause if I do, I'll want one.
  • I was really close to going to maccas and having a cheeseburger and sundae. Luckily I had WW ice cream and had that.
  • neighbors birthday cake wasn't hard though, its going to be harder convincing myself that I don't need the double chocolate chip cook that is in my kitchen though lol.
  • THe ice cream that my husband bought last night
  • A second piece of lasagna for dinner
    I allowed myself to have one small piece because it fit in my calorie budget and I REALLY wanted a second one but I got the strength to take my plate to the sink and leave the table
  • Pizza, hot dogs, potato chips, cookies, cupcakes, peanut butter bars, cake, candy....

I took my son to Marti Gras at church!
  • We went out for Tacos for Fat Tuesday. I managed to avoid any booze.
  • I was at the mall with a friends and my daughters and we stopped for a coffee, and I skipped the buttery, flaky, amazing French-style croissants they have there, as well as passing on the tall vanilla latte that goes so well with said croissants, and got a peppermint tea instead
  • It hasn't happened yet but in a few minutes I'll be taking some banana-nut bread out of the oven... not gonna eat it!!! (Now that I've posted this I can tell myself, "no way lady! you wouldn't want to be a liar!")
  • Quote: It hasn't happened yet but in a few minutes I'll be taking some banana-nut bread out of the oven... not gonna eat it!!! (Now that I've posted this I can tell myself, "no way lady! you wouldn't want to be a liar!")
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well there's been a giant cake around here the past two days, plus the box of Thin Mints, plus whatever other carbs they're hoarding in the office. I just keep my head down and drink my water and it's all good.
  • Totally resisted fried chicken and french fries last night that my brother was eating. It smelled good but I held out strong!
  • I resisted the temptation to be late for work so I could cook a full breakfast and instead opted for wasabi seaweed and cheese.