New pants :)

• I went to the Barney's warehouse sample sale today with my teenage daughter... I didn't really think there would be anything for me there, but took in a couple of things that looked big - and wound up buying a pair of size 12 black pants! And they have a waist and a zipper - not elastic! Now, these may be the only size 12 pants that would ever fit me, but it felt pretty good to leave with my bargain pants... I'll try to attach a picture!
    I bet that's enough motivation to get me through dinner with friends tonight and to spin class in the morning - although I did have a few chocolate covered strawberries when I got home (actually not so bad calorically because there's so much more strawberry than chocolate!)

• That is awesome! Good for you!
  • Awesome.....
  • Great news! So excited for you!
  • Sounds like a double win to me! WTG!
  • Yay for smaller pants! Great job!
  • Yay! Buying new pants in a smaller size is always exciting.
  • Good job!
  • Awesome!! <3
  • Congrats!!! =D

My old pants are really baggy on me now, but I don't have the monies for new ones -_-;
  • Congrats! I am looking forward to a size 12 again!
  • What you need to do is cut out the "size 12" tag from the inside and sew it to the OUTSIDE hehehehehe

wicked!!!

ps. the transition back to zippers & real waistbands was a life changing moment to me LOL
  • Quote: My old pants are really baggy on me now, but I don't have the monies for new ones -_-;
    That's why I haunt the thrift stores. Plus, the smaller you get, the better the selection is, so it's a good motivator.
  • I'm jealous. lol. Congrats!