WEird NSV

• When i sleep ive realized i now have to sleep with a pillow between my legs.

my knees hit together and theres no longer enough cushion to make it comfortable hahahah. i dont know if i explained this right but it feels great just for my knees to touch each other when i lay on my side lol.
  • Any NSV are a reason to celebrate!
  • LOL @ skinny knees! WTG!! Every aspect of weight loss that makes me feel the changes in my body is a WIN.

Congrats. *wink*
  • Yep, happened to me! Had to buy a body pillow!

Congrats!
  • hahaha wonderful NSV!!! This happened to me this week too, such a strange feeling eh?
  • Congratulations
  • i had that happen too!! it's cool isnt it?

CONGRATS!!!
  • LOLOL! That's great!
  • Lol So cool and weird! lol I just to go buy a small throw pillow for between my legs! lol I told my fiance' and he was like "See now you know why i have to have one!" lol

I love it!
    Thanks guys!
  • I'm the same way, but it drives me nuts! I'm seriously thinking of sewing little pads on the inside of some of my pj's so my knees stop knocking together!
  • Good for you! You mean there are bones under all of this stuff?
  • Quote: Good for you! You mean there are bones under all of this stuff?
    AHAHAHAH That would be great!!!

Quote: I'm the same way, but it drives me nuts! I'm seriously thinking of sewing little pads on the inside of some of my pj's so my knees stop knocking together!
    LOL I know right!!!! i had noooo idea!!
  • Yup, I'm having this too! I still have a long way to go - wonder if it gets worse??