HALFWAY - wooohoooo :)

• Did my weekly weigh in this morning and I am officially at my halfway point (or slightly past if you wanna count that 1/2 lb LOL)

It's been a good morning so far. Woke up, weighed in, did a little exercise got cleaned up and went downstairs to find flowers, a card and a cute little stuffed hedgehog......yeah, I like little sappy things like that. I know my BF doesn't really care either way about Valentines day, but it makes me happy that he sucks it up .

yay.

Before - 218ish (maybe more in this first one)

Today - 188

• Wahooooo!!! and Happy Valentines Day to you! What an awesome gift to hit halfway to your goal on the day of love! LOVE FOR YOU!!!! Yipppeeeee PICS girl!
  • LOL, I was looking for some "before pics" but I usually avoid the camera like the PLAGUE, but I will dig and get some up soon....
  • heck ya count that half pound you earned it! Awesome your slightly passed your half way goal!!! great job!!!
  • You look amazing!
    Way to go, girl!
  • you look great! keep up the awesome work girl!
  • Thanks everyone, I appreciate your words!

Man, that first partial body shot makes me cringe. I really thought I looked super cute that day LOL.
  • Of course you count the half a pound!! Great work!!! You are beautiful.
  • Wahooo you look amazing!!!! Don't you hate looking back at pics from before thinking you looked so hot and now your like OMG! You looked great in all pics girl, but super healthy now
  • Quote: Wahooo you look amazing!!!! Don't you hate looking back at pics from before thinking you looked so hot and now your like OMG! You looked great in all pics girl, but super healthy now
    OMG yes LOL. It happens every day too - not as much anymore since I'm losing weight. But I look in the mirror and think "ok not bad" and then pass a mirror or someone catches me in a picture and I wanna curl up in a ball and cry. I think a lot of it can be us being overly critical on ourselves, but yeah - I'm rambling now....
  • Yey For Half Way!!!
  • Good job! You look awesome!
  • You look great! Great way to start a day.