unexpected nsv

• I went shopping the other day for new interview clothes and I was trying on clothes, I decided to get gutsy and try a size down from normal. I needed jeans too because mine had all recently ripped and needed to be replaced. I decided to try on jeans first. I was so nervous because usually when I do that (try the next size down) I get entirely disappointed, and I had just had lunch with my fiance.. and we all know how it feels to try on clothes after we've eaten.

Well, I take the pants into the dressing room and I'm going to try on the first pair (I found two that I thought were really cute and figured I may as well try..) and I pulled them up, which was something I wasn't able to do previously, so I already felt pretty good about it, then I buttoned them and they weren't tight.. astonished I zipped them up and looked at myself in the mirror.. and.. I looked pretty darn good! One pair down, one pair to go.. sometimes jeans of the same size are not, in fact, the same size.. I took a deep breath and put on the other pair.. they were easy to pull up too.. I buttoned them, and then zipped them.. and... they were a little too big!

I tried on two shirts that were also a size down from what I usually wear and they also fit!!

I'm so excited! I've never been so happy to be shopping before!
  • Yay! Good job!
  • Awesome! Love that feeling!
  • Awesome!
  • yay! that's awesome. congratulations
  • Congrats, that's awesome!!
  • Best feeling, ever!! Congratulations on your progress!
  • Congratulations!! I am looking forward to moving to a smaller size :-)
  • Awesome!!!!!
  • HURRAH FOR YOU ! ! ! Enjoy wearing those new clothes!
  • Thanks everyone!! I've been wearing my new clothes and I feel so awesome in them!! I feel like I look so much better already!