Raspberry Ketones?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I was wondering about these too. I've had two different trainers tell me they work. But I was curious if anyone here had tried them.
  • I am doing the Ideal Protein diet which gets your body to produce its own ketones. 2 weeks so far and I am really, really happy with the results, the programme, and I don't struggle with hunger or cravings.
  • The produt on offer is a cheap chemical synthesis of the original ketones that were used in the mice study.

Raspberry Ketones are a desired ingredient in the scent industry and the cost of producing it in bulk is quite high. It is unlikely that most people can afford the real thing.

In other words - it's not worth the money!
  • Dagmar - I'd say those trainers are full of it I merged this thread with another thread. There has never been a human study and as has been mentioned before, the rats in the study were living mostly off the ketones so to replicate it in a human, you'd have to eating a diet mostly of raspberry ketones then maybe it'd work.
  • I've been using them. I think it's all placebo because the first day I had no appetite and was excited but I binged the second and third and said screw it because I never felt it again.

The caffiene in them suck too, no energy at all.
    Not worth it!
  • I went through 2 bottles and it just made me hungrier to the point where I felt I was never satisfied.
  • I used them and they didn't do anything at all for me. i tried the Raspberry Ketones with Green Tea and the caffeine affected me negatively.
  • Tried them...didn't have an effect. Another gimmick I'm afraid
  • I tried them, and they did nothing. It was a waste of money.