Back on the Horse! Need Encouragement

• Hello~ I am so glad to have found this site. It's too easy for me to get caught up in "I hate the way I look,but there's nothing I can do about it", so I am setting up some goals and accountability. I had great success on SBD about 3 years ago, but since then I have gone haywire and none of my cute clothes fit me. I know I eat things that add to my weight problems, and I found before that the structure of SBD removes that as an option. I need to believe I can do it, and your posts give me hope. Any affirmations you have had success with in changing your attitude? It seems like I am my own worst enemy.
    Thanks so much and this time it's for real.
  • Why are you so upset ? You aren't even overweight.
  • Getting to be overweight
    THanks for your reply~ I have always been slim, but so have all the women in my family until... I have watched my mom struggle with her weight and want to head that off at the pass. I am 36 now and it's true what they say about getting older and weight showing in new places. I have tiny little bones, and this is the most I've ever weighed. Even my doctor told me to lose as I am prediabetic. I'm hoping this forum will keep me accountable and remind me that my goal is attainable.
  • WOW on your weight loss!
    I forgot to say your progress is amazing!
  • Can't update slider
    ANd, also, my slider is from long ago and I can't seem to update it. I currently weigh 126.
  • I think your stats showed 114 as current weight that wouldn't be overweight for you. 126 is a little overweight maybe 10 pounds but 100 will make you underweight.
  • Worrying about my weight was getting me nowhere, so I decided to eat clean and exercise regularly. Almost a month and down a jeans size. Aiming for a 26.