Crystal light replacement

• I am doing this on my own. I am mixing whey with Crystal light, but it is to sweet for me. I normally only drink water. Anyone have any suggestions on something else to mix my whey other than Crystal light?
  • less crystal light/more whey?
  • I use small amounts of Crystal Light style mixes, I also use sugar free gelatin and pudding mixes (I bought bunches of teeny, tiny tupperware-style containers to hold half-open packets).

I also use flavoring extracts, Spenda syrups (like DaVinci and Torani) and candy oil flavorings (like Lor-Ann).

The candy flavorings are super potent, so I use an eyedropper (and some flavors are so strong that you can even dip a toothpick in the flavoring then stir the beverage with the toothpick).

Instant coffee and cocoa powder also make nice flavorings.
  • Is Mio water flavoring approved to use?
  • I use 1/2 of the Crystal Light packet per protein drink.
  • Thanks for all the suggestions. I will try them.
  • Quote: I use small amounts of Crystal Light style mixes, I also use sugar free gelatin and pudding mixes (I bought bunches of teeny, tiny tupperware-style containers to hold half-open packets).

I also use flavoring extracts, Spenda syrups (like DaVinci and Torani) and candy oil flavorings (like Lor-Ann).

The candy flavorings are super potent, so I use an eyedropper (and some flavors are so strong that you can even dip a toothpick in the flavoring then stir the beverage with the toothpick).

Instant coffee and cocoa powder also make nice flavorings.
    You have a great shop.
    Thanks for the reminder, I have always been on diabetic diests(or at least I was supposed to be,LOL) but the items you use would fit in perfect. Once I hit goal weight I plan on using the diebetic diests as doctors have said it wouldn't hurt the whole family to be on it.