SUPER duper BOWL!

• I usually enjoy staying home and watching the game by myself!

My son/wife and daughter/husband usually go to my son's high school basketball coaches house for an AWESOME!! party...I mean the works! He is a great guy, and has had my son and his team from high school over for Super Bowl since 1996. The only team he has over, however he has a ton of friends and family too. I am always invited but have never attended...

too much for me.

Angie and I have been invited to a couple, one a 50th birthday party/Super Bowl that is being catered. These friends are quite well off and always a ton of fun, but...

too much for me.

But step-daughter's boyfriend is a Giants fan and she wants Angie and I to come over to their place for a party...

I have to do this one, as I love my step-d mucho

Not sure what I will bring to the party...

mostly I will be there to "observe" Angie spending several hours in the same apartment with her EX....

I can't stop laughing!!

In fact she is about ready to kill me!

I will be pulling for the GIANTS...

How about you?...What's your plans?...Who you rooting for? What are you bringing to the party?
  • I'm going to my brother & SIL's, I think there will be 1 other couple there. This should be fun - theirs is a house divided. My brother is rooting for the Giants on principle (we've lived in NY our whole lives), and my SIL is a die hard Patriots fan. I'm not sure where the better show will be - on the TV or on the couch.

I think I'm bringing Buffalo chicken dip. Not super healthy, but I'll use celery for the dippers.
  • Another NYer here, so everyone is going nuts that the Giants are in the Super Bowl.

I couldn't care less about football, but what I do enjoy are the crazy commercials, so I watch the Super Bowl for that Did anyone see the Matthew Broderick Honda commercial? It was HILARIOUS.

I'm going to a party hosted by a friend of my fiance Don't know what's being served there, but I was never one to eat chips and dip anyway.
  • I love the Super Bowl....I don't care too much about the super bowl this year. I'm a Colts girl though, so I'll be rooting for Peyton's brother lol. Also I think the Patriots have won enough Super Bowls, haha.

I will probably be watching with my best friend and her family, pretty low key since that's a normal thing for us to do
  • I usually flip between the Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl (with the kittens at halftime!).
  • Staying home this year.We were invited to my SIL's house,but it's kind of a drive,so we'll maybe make some homemade healthy-ish pizzas and watch it at home.I only watch for the commericals anyways.
  • Great game...

great food and company at my step-d's home
  • I agree EZMONEY! It was very exciting! I don't even really care about football all that much but I was glued to the TV, watching the game! As a NYer I am certainly proud that the Giants won (I just root for the area teams, haha. Doesn't matter which sport)

The commercials were disappointing this year though