ThreadKillers XXVII

You're on Page 8 of 34
Go to
  • Ha! Bargoo, one of my guys is practicing for the test...I have not been much help! Close on a lot of the questions but not close enough for credit.
  • I don't think I could pass the test, it was a looooong time ago that I was in Civics Class !
  • I doubt that I could pass the Canadian one either.

Spring is starting to sneak up on us here in the Great White North. The snow is starting to melt. No comments from you California types, OK? Unless you want a house guest next winter.
  • A blustery 77 degrees expected here tomorrow...72 today...
  • It is 37 degrees right now with a high of 69 degrees predicted for Northern Calif today
  • It got to the high 70's easily today...maybe even the 80's...

Q. What kind of man was Boaz before he married Ruth?

A. Ruthless.

WE...are not...RUTHLESS.....
  • 39 degrees right now with a high of 66 degrees predicted for Northern California I suppose Gary will be lollgagging around at 80 degrees in Southern California.
  • In Boston, we have seasons - temperatures are different, different flora, different fauna, different angle of the planet to the sun.

Ya know, "God's in his heaven, all's right with the world" kind of thing.

I can't speak for Southern California.
  • Interesting here. 55º on Thursday, 18 yesterday with a blizzard, sunshine and 28 today and going to 55 again tomorrow - all fahrenheit so as not to challenge you foreigners! And why does my spell check flag fahrenheit? Do you guys spell it another way?

Two great nations separated by the same language and measurement systems.
  • What a perfect day here....warm, sunshine and....

GRANDdaughter2 arrived on her due date!
  • Quote: What a perfect day here....warm, sunshine and....

GRANDdaughter2 arrived on her due date!
    Congratulations to Grandpa X 2 !!!
  • Thanks BARGOO...and you too (soon)
  • A grandaughter is due anyday now according to the Doctor. They have chosen her name, it will be Faith. I like it, not too common and defintely a girls name.
  • Congrats Gary!!

Bargoo--I love the name Faith. Congrats to you too.
  • Babies! Now I know it's really spring. I like the name Faith too. Kids named "car" names creep me out. A wee girl came to register for a Fair event and told me her name was Portia. I started to write it an her mother corrected me with "It's Porsche like the car!" Duh! Silly me! Call me Focus or Elantra.