Getting excited about healthy food!

• I just think it's great that I finally feel really excited about a healthy food. Looking forward to eating it! I tried stuffed fish last night and it was great. I can't wait to have it again tonight!

What is your favorite healthy food?
  • I'm a bit of a veggie fanatic at the moment. Roasted asparagus, scalloped sweet potatoes, shredded brussels sprouts with bacon and apple cider vinegar, caramelized carrots, roasted mushrooms... Yummm. My favorite part of every meal.
  • I'm really into fine cheeses in small amounts. Japan's got plenty of crappy American/white/orange cheese, but getting higher quality stuff is difficult, so I find it a huge treat to be able to eat a bit of goat, bleu or high-quality cheddar. I know that not everyone is on board with cheese as a healthy food, but since I'm workout out a low-carb scheme, it's great for me.
  • I get REALLY excited when I have my new favorite breakfast: a poached egg with tomato slices and a little bit of salt and pepper. It's REALLY GOOD and I wake up and can't wait to eat it, haha.