Crying while watching the Biggest Loser

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Does anyone other than me cry when they watch the biggest loser? I seem to be totally in tears every week no matter what happens. They give me so much inspiration, I have watched all 13 seasons, and am so proud of all of them. Sometimes I wish I could be one of the contestants.

Do you still watch?
  • I watch. But I have never cried while watching it. I would love to be on that show, but I'm not big enough.

That is the only time that I'm sad that I'm not bigger. haha
  • haha...I was going to type that too! Itīs the only time I wish I were bigger too!
  • I watch it..I don't cry, though. I don't know how those folks can endure those workouts. Also, when they don't pull 'big numbers' I don't like how the trainers sometimes blame them...they never discuss how muscles take in water during recovery when you're doing a lot of weight work, etc. And I'm not clear on their nutrition education. All in all, though, I have HUGE kudos for the contestants to put everything out there every week for the world to see.
  • I just wish that I had enought time to train like they did.
    I remember one season Jillian was yelling at somone for not doing their "Homework" of being active for 5 hours a day. I WISH I had the time for that.
  • I watch and cry too! If I ever see someone crying on that show, I at least get tears in my eyes. There have been episodes where the tears are just streaming out! Like when O'Neal fell during the challenge a few seasons back. Oh man, I criiied.

I've always been sensitive with movies and TV shows, haha.
  • I watch and I cry sometimes too. Especially when they get on the scale, experience a great loss, and are crying tears of joy. I cry right along with them!
  • I've never cried, but I have been on the verge of tears before. Sometimes listening to their stories about what brought them to the ranch makes me want to cry.
  • I have cried. I really admire the people for being on the show. And I'm like some of you and have wished I could be eligible.
  • I've cried. Remember Olivia singing on the scale?
  • I cry every time they cry during a "breakthrough" or on the scale...

I have to fast forward through the "please don't vote me off because I neeeeeeed this sooooooo bad" cries though
  • I love to watch, and yes I do cry... they are so great! Like you.. I just wish I had the time to work out like they do... but got to pay the bills and take care of the family!
  • I usually do, however this season is focused to much on Drama for me, so I have not felt the need to cry.
  • i have also cried my friggin eyes out...especially when the contestants have their break-through moments/epiphanies.
    this season, not so much.
    @candeka- totally agree. the drama is getting hard to bear. ugh!
    @le506- i fastforward that part as well, it's really cringe-inducing for me
  • Quote: I've cried. Remember Olivia singing on the scale?
    I could literally cry just thinking about her singing. hahah