ONE reason you will stay on your plan today.....FEBRUARY.......!

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • There are many reasons, of course. What is ONE reason for today..
  • because I have stayed on my plan while away from home at the hospital with my stepmom... I should be able to stay on it at home with LESS stress.
  • because the number on the scale finally started with a 1 instead of a 2 this morning, and I'm never going back!
  • Spetty - Congrats!!!

Because I am going to Florida again in a few months and I want to wear a smaller size.
  • BeverlyJoy, great work staying OP through the stress. That's a real challenge indeed, especially when you're dealing with hospital visits.

Spetty, congratulations on onederland! It's a great feeling.

strngsrvrbird, I will be in Florida in March, and I'm staying OP so I can show my mom when I get there that it is possible to stick to a plan and get the weight off. She needs to do it for her health, but she insists it's 'impossible'.
  • Because I don't want to be alone on Valentine's Day 2013!!!!
  • #1: I will stay on plan because I've already came so far and I still have a long way to go lol.

#2: I want to look & feel cute for once in my life!

#3: Whenever I run into someone I know that I haven't saw in a while, I want them to be SHOCKED & not recognize me
  • because i love myself, and i want to treat my body with all of the respect that it deserves.
  • Spetty - WTG!

Because I'm dreaming about all the cute clothes (or at least not huge ones) that I'll be able to wear in the spring!
  • Because not staying on track today, will set me back yet one more day
  • Because I have been messing up bad the past 3 days, in a row.
  • Because I want to wear new clothes this summer!
  • Becasue if I made it through today, I can make it through tomorrow!
  • Because my daughter deserves to grow up with a healthy active mom and learn how to be healthy happy person!
  • Because small steps will bring me to my ultimate goal. Today is another small step.