ONE reason you will stay on your plan today.....FEBRUARY.......!

You're on Page 2 of 15
Go to
  • Congrats Spetty!!

Thanks, thistoo!

because I am getting so close to onederland.
  • Because a bounce up on the scale this morning does not mean I have failed. (I think I need to get this tattooed somewhere.)
  • Quote: Because a bounce up on the scale this morning does not mean I have failed. (I think I need to get this tattooed somewhere.)
    Love this!!!

Because since starting 4 days ago, I already have more energy, and am waking up more refreshed.
  • great job strngsrvbird!

because I don't want to have a heart attack or stroke
  • Because I am going today to book the restaurant for my son's Baptism party in July--and I want to look and feel pretty that day!

• Im going to stay on plan today so I can feel good about myself tommorow.
  • love. <3
  • Because I think I might be onto the next phase that will ultimately break my plateau - incorporating exercise into my routine!
  • - because I feel physically better upon losing this weight.
  • Because I have achieved 15% of my goal and I currently am 75% closer to it!
    So much better than a month ago
  • Because my daughter has started on baby food and I need to get my act together before she starts solids. She will NOT have the same weight issues I do. I have to be a good example of healthy eating.
  • Because i weighed in at 261 this morning, and am so excited to see a new "decade" soon!! Plus, to be honest, I'm sick as a dog, and nothing tastes good anyway! : )

To think that at the end of August 2011 I was 313 pounds! I'm REALLY doing it this time! Whoot!!
  • kitcherella and change4life - you ladies rock! congrats!!

I am staying on plan today because I deserve more from myself.
  • Because I want to ride a roller coaster this year and the park closes after Halloween!
  • because I feel badly about myself when I snack on unplanned food - I don't want to feel badly about eating.