Hello, I'm new!

• Hello,
    My name is Brynna, I'm 21 years old and currently fluctuate between 145 and 142 lbs. My reasons for wanting to lose weight are to feel healthy, enjoy my 20s, fit into all my clothes including swimsuits, and too get a naval piercing! ahh! so many reason to lose weight! I'm so excited!

The last time I went on a diet it worked really well, I weighed at 135 and got down to my goal of 120 and I felt fantastic! but then I went to college and my stress went through the roof. I'm now a super sophomore (I'm supposed to be a junior) and have finally managed a large portion of my stress and I'm ready to tackle the rest with healthy habits!

I think what started all of this for me is when I quit smoking, after the physical addiction went away I felt so much better so now I want to continue this good feeling and make sure it lasts.

So I'll be reading up on everyone's progress to get good tips/advice while I give back to the community. Thank you so much for welcoming me in. ^_^

-Brynna
  • Welcome
  • Welcome to the forum! Best of luck to you!
  • thank you! ^_^
  • Brynna, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join! Be sure to check out the 20-somethings