Where are the walkers?

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Walked at lunchtime yesterday did my 1.5 circuit.

Walked earlier this morning, did the 2 mile route.

Joanne - I am very lucky to live in safe part of the world and I can walk alone early in the morning or late in the evening.

walked again this evening up to the supermarket and back another 1.6 miles

am enjoying every minute of it
  • Hey everyone, same ole same ole for me--3.5 miles. I feel great I got it done, but this evening I whipped up a batch of cinnamon rolls for my family and even though they were small, I ate one. It was good, but I don't think it was worth it . Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I will walk it off.

Ciao!
  • Hey There
    Hello All- I didn't get to walk yesterday ,but, will try today. I did lose the 2 lbs I gained last week,but , I won't ger excited until I lose 2 more next week. That is going to be hard as I am having company this weekend..Bye, Joanne
  • Joanne: Way to go on the 2 lbs. lost!!

I walked 3 miles yesterday and 3 so far today. Feels great!
    Gina Belle
    245/194/128
    Goal: down to 165 by our anniversary in June
  • Hey There
    Thanks Belle- I walked 43min. on the treadmill for 2 miles. I was watching the war . That helped to keep my mind off the treadmill. I hate that thing ,but, sometimes I am forced to use it...
    Hope you all have a good weekend...Joanne
  • 55 minute walk with no shin pain. Put my old Reebocks on, seemed to do the trick. 2 days off helped too. It sure looks like an Easter Egg outside with all the spring flowers blooming!
  • Hey everyone. I got in about 40 minutes last night. Cut the route short since my sister and I wanted to watch the movie "Normal" on the boob-tube. It was funny but it was so bizarre. Bizarre. THe only word I can think of that fits. It was about a couple married for 25 years when the husband confesses that he was born in the wrong body and then decides to go about making the necessary changes to make himself 'complete', including sex reassignment. Entertainment for sure. Not worth cutting the walk short though. The good thing is I got my butt out of bed early this morning (my usual rest day) and took my son out for a walk. Pushing a stroller is hard work especially up hills. I'm feeling pumped. Oh yeah, down 2 lbs this week! I can stay OP this weekend, i can i can i can.

Congratulations on the losses everyone. We can do this! Get out and walk!
  • I shopped for 4 hours yesterday, that must count for some walking, right???
  • Was away for the weekend, but still managed a 2 mile, including walking up a very steep hill.

Had on new shoes and now have a very nasty blister on my heel, will need to be careful with my feet this week until it heals.

May not be able to walk as far as normal this week - will experiment later with DH's thick socks and lots of plasters. I really miss my walks if I don't do them
  • Up at 6 and walked 2.1 miles, just back from a lovely lunchtime walk in the sunshine, clocked up another 1.6 miles.

Have set myself a mini aim of walking 20 miles before next Monday, will be interesting to see if I manage it
  • Hello
    logging my miles, haven't been here in a few days
    saturday: walked 4.5 miles in two sessions
    sunday: walked 3 miles, played tennis with DD
    this morning walked 2 miles around lake in town

Gina Belle
    245/195/128
  • Hey There
    Belle- Your location sounds like a little town where my daughter lives..
    I walked today around a bayou 2 1/2 miles total. I feel like I might be getting stronge enough ,after not walking on a regular basis for a year, to start extending my milage and time. I used to walk 3 1/2 - 4 miles a day. My knee isn't any worse so I might try it again soon. I walk 5 times a week now.
    It was raining yesterday so I didn't get out. I seem to be losing and gaining the same 2 lbs all the time.. That is not fun...esp. since I am not eating that much different from one week to the next
    Bye...Joanne
  • I walked 45 minutes today.
  • Tues: walked 2 miles
    Wed: walked 4 miles
    this morning I walked 2 miles around lake in town
    Gina Belle
    245/CW191/CurrentGoal165/128
  • Hey There
    I walked my usual rt. 2 1/2 miles.I would like to increase that but so far need a little more energy.. Joanne