Lose 10 lbs by March 1st

You're on Page 11 of 13
Go to
  • Totally off plan weekend .... In laws were up, which led to me stress eating But, back at it! Still determined to meet my goal!!
  • Get this: TOM started yesterday, right? Well this morning, I was down half a pound. Crazy talk! I weighed myself twice just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I completely credit going paleo/primal/Whole 30/whatever you want to call it for the lack of water retention. It's fantastic not to feel like I'm stuffed into my clothes, too.

That puts me at 5.5 pounds lost so far this month, and I'm hoping to hit 7 or 8 by the end of the month. I'm not pinning my hopes on the full 10, but time will tell.
  • I was down a pound today too, Too!! Weird bodies. I've been known to gain 12lbs overnight from my TOM, so that 198.4 on the scale this morning caused me to do a little dance, haha.

I'll be happy with a 5lb loss this month.
  • Not gonna make it for the second month in a row . Oh well, I'm losing and that's all that matters. It's been so much harder since I got under 200.

SW: 191.5
    CW: 187
    GW: 181.5
  • It happens to all of us, Lambiechop. It's so much harder the longer we keep at it! Seems unfair, but at least we're all in it together. And you've done amazingly well so far! That's fantastic.
  • Thanks, thistoo! I'm just feeling burnt out lately.
  • Not sure I'll actually make 10 lbs, but here it is:

SW: 205
    CW: 198
    GW: 195
  • Alitorry, you're doing awesome!

This morning I found the water I haven't been retaining! I ate a bunch of fruit last night (citrus and strawberry season is upon us and I cannot resist) which might have contributed. My weight will go back down over the next few days, though, so it's all good. And the fruit was totally worth it.
  • Checkin' in... TOM is over! Now to get back on track with my HIIT and 30DS/RI30 combo. Gonna aim for 189 by 3/17. If I stick to my plan, I can do it!

Keep going, everyone, and have a GREAT FRIDAY!!
  • 2/2/12 169
    currently 163
    Goal for 3/1 160

Eh, not gonna make 10 lbs by 3/1 obviously, but still pretty pleased. Down is good! This is a short month anyway.

Also I had been feeling like pigging out tonight, when I haven't been too tempted to for a long time-being able to log on and post this has kinda taken that desire away. I may have a handful of soy crisps- whoo hoo!
  • not going to make it..

sw- 235
    cw- 230 still 5lbs is great keep going!
  • TOM isn't quite over, but the water weight is subsiding. I'm down to 204 this morning for a total of seven pounds lost so far this month.

SW: 211
    CW: 204
    GW: 201
  • Sw: 314.6
    Gw: 304.6
    Cw: 303.0
  • Wow, Alana Jo, awesome progress! Congratulations!
  • Not thinking ill be making it by 3/1 but I'm losing & that is what matters :-) I'll post my weigh in tomorrow after I jump on the scale! Hoping for a loss!