Veggie Teams Challenge- Week 4

• And here they are, the results for Week 3 of our Challenge:

Team 1 had the highest pounds lost with a super total of 10 lbs!!! Collectively, Team 1 lost 1.25 % of their body weight. Congratulations Team 1!

Collectively, Team 2 didn't lose weight this past week. Better luck in the coming week!

Bluestegosaurus
    lost the most with a loss of 6 lbs. She also lost the highest percentage of body weight with a 2.83% loss.

Well done, everyone! I think it was another challenging week for some of us, but again, we find ourselves at the beginning of a fresh week. I know I am going to try to sweat a bit more this week- how about you?
  • Great Job Bluestegosaurus!
    My goal for this week is to keep off the 2 lbs I lost and to loose additional lbs.
    Here's to a strong next week for all of us! Sweating more is a great goal, Trish. Let's all get the sweat on!
  • Aw, Team 2, better times are coming. Some weeks are just bummers even when you do everything right.

I'm hungry tonight. Must keep my mind on something else. I should go to bed early, lol.
  • We're halfway through the week. How are things going for everyone?

On a non-food/exercise related note, I just got back from a walk with my dogs and was stopped by the woman who found my lost dog a few weeks ago. It was great to be able to thank her and give her a hug!
  • Things are going well now that the weekend is over, lol. Even though I'm retired, the working week days still give me more structure. DH still works so I get meals on time better during the week.
  • I will remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning. My ankle feels sort of odd so I did not do my usual exercise today. It doesn't hurt but doesn't feel quite right. I tried a pilates dvd instead and am thinking about if I like it or not.
  • Just weighed myself and I am 249.6. I've lost 20 lbs since I started in December. I am so happy to be out of the 250s!!!!
  • I am at 193. Lost 2 lbs!
  • I'm down to 172. That's 1.5 pounds this week.

Yeah for Twish!!! A new decade.
  • Good work ladies! I believe that these are pounds we will be keeping off.

I am still excited about being in the 240s. Haven't been below 250 since 2006! I'll probably be excited all day...
  • today's weigh-in 196.4
  • Today: 212.2

Congrats Twish!
  • 258.5 for me

Congratulations twish!! That is awesome.....so much easier when you're closer to 200 than 300!!! Well, that is my philosophy anyways, lol