Home of the 100%

You're on Page 11 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: I am sooooooo hungry today and I have no idea why! I have been drinking the water, had some tea, ate my lunch but nothing is satifying! I can't wait to get home and have my snack while waiting for supper to cook. I'm in my third week and I don't think I was ever this hungry in my first week!
    I had a hungry day today too....it is what it is. I will say "oh crap, it's a hungry day today!" and start the water quicker. Tomorrow will be better . I snarfed back water and plan on some tea later and just generally distracted myself.

I was telling my friend at coffee it's almost like exercise days....some days you can do the stair climber and the next day you just can't.

Power through it!
  • New mantra I'm adding to my signature, I LOVE it!

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE! The word itself says "I'M POSSIBLE"!
    - Audrey Hepburn
  • Quote: New mantra I'm adding to my signature, I LOVE it!

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE! The word itself says "I'M POSSIBLE"!
    - Audrey Hepburn
    love love love love that quote!
  • WI #4 today - I am minus 6 lbs. for a total loss of 26! TADAAAAA!

Feeling 100% awesome today! Another successful 100% OP WI day! Yay! Less than 100 lbs to go now.

Thinking about setting a mini-goal for below 200 - has anyone found mini-goals especially helpful? Not helpful?
  • I know it is so early to be this happy, but it is my second day being 100% OP
  • Quote: WI #4 today - I am minus 6 lbs. for a total loss of 26! TADAAAAA!

Feeling 100% awesome today! Another successful 100% OP WI day! Yay! Less than 100 lbs to go now.

Thinking about setting a mini-goal for below 200 - has anyone found mini-goals especially helpful? Not helpful?
    I personally find them super helpful. It keeps me occupied and working towards a goal but not worrying quite so much about the big picture..
  • Quote: I know it is so early to be this happy, but it is my second day being 100% OP
    Day two or 200 im super proud of you !

That's exactly how I stayed focused. Jordanna (very experienced IPer) had a quote on her signature "It's hard to lose 120 lbs but I can lose 10lbs 12 times" Make them, use them!

Quote: I know it is so early to be this happy, but it is my second day being 100% OP
    WOOT WOOT Sandra! The quicker you're into ketosis the better it will be. Make your list of why you want to lose
    weight girl! So you can refer to do it when you need too!

I have faith in you missy!
  • Quote: That's exactly how I stayed focused. Jordanna (very experienced IPer) had a quote on her signature "It's hard to lose 120 lbs but I can lose 10lbs 12 times" Make them, use them!
    Excellent point! I'll think about a realistic yet ambitious goal for 220. Seems a better mini-goal than going all the way for Onederland. In a few days I'll get my tracker... so looking forward to that for the excellent visual reminder
  • Quote: I am so glad that y'all are enjoying this thread, I was just reading some late post from last night where there are people upset about it. They are saying its a Us vs You thread....That is not at all what I meant for this to be. I just wanted this to be a POSITIVE thread which it has been with a sign of relieve. Thanks to everyone for keeping it that way
    I don't understand why anyone would be upset. There's a cheating thread but everything was all over the daily thread so we made a new place to go.

Wuv - awsome picture, wow is all i can say

Congratulations!!! I always set mini goals, I find it very helpful! Keep up the great work!!
  • Quote: WI #3 and down another 3.4
    Great job!! Feels great doesn't it!! Keep it up girl!!
  • Quote: I am so glad that y'all are enjoying this thread, I was just reading some late post from last night where there are people upset about it. They are saying its a Us vs You thread....That is not at all what I meant for this to be. I just wanted this to be a POSITIVE thread which it has been with a sign of relieve. Thanks to everyone for keeping it that way
    Wuv- LOVE the new pics! You look great!
  • Today is week 2 of IP-

loss of another 7 lbs. this week for a total of 15lbs down for two weeks! Sooo happy!!
  • I too had a hungry day - drank lots of water, had my lunchtime "bar" at 11 am and my salad at noon....had a hot chocolate ProtiDiet packet at 2:30 mixed with coffee....and a blechy supper of sauerkraut, pork loin, mashed cauliflower....just an unsatisfying supper, won't be making it again. The sauerkraut just didn't seem right without mashed potatoes, so I'll be sticking to other things! Live and learn, but OP today! Here's to an early bedtime and a better day tomorrow! It has to be better - its Friday!!!!!