Help with Cereal

• ok, DH is on board, but he is really a cereal in the morning kinda guy (ok, sometimes at night too) I have searched but cant find any cereals that meet the criteria other than Protein Special K maybe???

Please help me find some cereal choices.... or point me to a sticky that I can read and get my information cause I am not seeing it

Please and thank you!
    Wendy
  • If you go to the FAQ section at the top, then go to the Phase 2 foods list, there's a link to where there is a list of cereals that are ok.
  • thank you very much!
  • A word of caution about the cereal lists, Beachers have found that some companies change ingredients and cereals that were Beach friendly weren't anymore. I'm sure the opposite is true too. You really need to read ingredients and check the sugar vs. fiber numbers on all packaged products. It can be a pain when something you have found and like is changed but better to catch it before you've eaten several boxes.

from the Phase 2 food list:
    "Cold: choose ones with 6g or more fiber and 8g or less sugar"
  • 6 grams or more fiber and 8g or less sugar... WOW! I thought it was 3g sugar ~ we may have a little more flexibility now. Thanks Cyndi! I will check out his options!