No Cheating for me-anyone else?

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: Well said. My coach actually recommended the 2 egg whites, she said it was an excellent source of protein fow very low cals. I don't think we need to get our knickers in a twist because of some slight changes in what coaches interpret. The important thing is to keep monitoring what works for you.
    Pat
    Well said, and that's why they don't call it the Perfect Plan but the Ideal Plan
  • Quote: I just checked and the OP hasn't been on since the day she posted this (2 days ago). Not sure if she's coming back to check in or not, but does someone else want to start the new thread, or I am happy to do it.
    Go ahead and get it started please. I'm looking forward to have a "home" to go to
  • Quote: Go ahead and get it started please. I'm looking forward to have a "home" to go to
    Whoops! Sorry, I meant to before I logged off but went to fold laundry. Wuv started it for me
  • I have cheated on my first day I bought sugar free candies thinking they were ok but they had 24 carbs. I feel awful that I haven't even made it through the first day- I don't eat candy often, but I think it's all psychological knowing that I can't have it makes me want it
  • Would somebody please bump the OOOPS! thread so people who want to talk about cheating have a place to go? I'd do it but I can't find it and I know some of you are whizzes at the IP search.