Normal every day demons are bad enough TTOM demons are too much

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Me too! The other night I actually said, bugger it, we're going to our favorite pub and having giant burgers and fries for dinner. I figured that all that saturated fat was the only way to actually stop the hunger.

(In my defense, the burgers are very high quality from local happy meat, and I skipped the bun. The bacon sure was good though. )
  • Quote: Does anyone get actual hunger rather than just cravings during this TOM? For the last few days I have been physically STARVING and no matter how many healthy balanced meals and snacks I have, I keep being hungry. It usually only lasts a few days but it is pretty gruesome while it's going on!
    Yes! I ate about 2/3 of a giant bowl of spicy, tomato and white wine steamed mussels last night. I have had light/almost nonexistent periods for over ten years, and I almost never have PMS or any symptoms. Well, this month is different. Not only am I having cramps and a real period, but I'm hungry AND have cravings! I had a locally-made chocolate dipped rice cake last night and I almost never eat sweets. At least it only put me back 50 calories, but still