Newbie Here, Ready To Get Fit!

• Hi everyone! I'm new to this place and am ready to pull my head out of my behind and get serious about dropping this weight. Sure, I've tried in the past and failed. I've lost nearly 40 pounds and then just lost all motivation and gained it all back. How is that healthy for me? It's not.

The people at my office have kicked off a Biggest Loser competition and I am participating! I'm looking to find a forum that is as motivated about kicking this excess weight to the curb as I am today. I hope this is the place.

My name is Courtney and I live in Georgia. Yep, surrounded by all that southern-fried fatness! The tastebuds love it but my hips hate it! Bye bye fried chicken, hello healthy me!

I look forward to getting to know you folks as I head down the road from flab to fit!
  • Courtney, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join!