Wii fit users?

• For those who have used the wii fit ONLY, have you had much weight loss success? What games do you recommend?

Right now I just have the wii fit plus game and just starting my journey so I don't know how much it's honestly helping.
  • I started there, then went to walk it out, and just moved to EA sports.

I'm not doing it enough to lose, but I'm not gaining MORE. So it's something.

A.
  • I used fit plus for the a few months to get me in the habit of working out but around the first of January I got the biggest loser challenge game for the wii and have lost 12 lbs since then! It's a great workout
  • I am going to see if dh will let me add BL to game fly
  • I love my Wii Fit, I have plus, and did have the Biggest Loser game for a while; I also have the Zumba game. All of which have helped but it's just something to break of the routine of the gym.
  • It never actually helped me lose weight. But while I lived with my sister I had to get up around 6am, get to the bus stop by 7 (5min walk), sat in school all day. Bus showed up around 315-4pm so never knew if there was enough time to go for a walk, then got a 5min walk as long as it wasn't raining. if it was the driver dropped me off at the door. Then since I normally had to babysit, I couldn't go for a walk then because the oldest would never listen to me. I gained 25-30lbs in the first 3 or 4 months of being there. Then she got the wii and I started getting up earlier 3 or 4 days a week to squeeze in half an hour on the wii then 3 or 4 days I'd try and squeeze in another half hour before bed. I managed not to gain any more weight the last 4 or 5 months being there.

and right now the wii fit is pretty much the only exercise I'm getting (and ddr but I do the choreographed version so don't really work up a sweat...I normally just use it to warm up a bit) and with trying to eat less/healthier I lost almost 6lbs in 3 weeks...
  • I'm not sure how well it aids weight loss as I've always used it along side other methods. I can say that it can help with your muscle tone and core stability, especially if you use the yoga and muscle development sections correctly - some of those workouts are quite hard!

I also found the boxercise was quiet effective as well as gentle exercise, if you unlock the full time